Log into your Viewnary account and visit the Support Center, where you can review your completed Viewings over the last 72 hours.
You may submit a claim for a Viewing that has been unrealized or partially realized due to difficulties, which include:
1. Non-existent location or Listing;
2. Access not granted to the Listing ;
3. Listing not representative of the description or pictures on the Platform;
4. Breach of the rules of conduct;
5. Unwarranted payment deductions or charges;
If you believe that one or more of these conditions are met, you may submit a claim up to 72 hours after the termination of a Viewing, disclosing:
1. The language in which you wish to submit the claim;
2. Your Booking ID;
3. A description of the difficulties encountered.
The right to submit a claim expires after 72 hours from the termination of a Viewing.
We will review the claim and notify you about a proposed solution after no longer than 5 working days. Exceptional circumstances where the review of a claim takes longer than 5 working days may occur, and we will notify you accordingly.
We will reach out to Hosts to mediate a solution, should the Hosts’ actions or behavior be stated by you as a cause for an unrealized or partially realized Viewing.